Lean Six Sigma Training, exams, certification and support
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training provides the skills necessary to solve problems and transform a business, through a deep understanding of customer needs, speaking with data, use of proven structures and countless tools and techniques. Our course not only covers Lean and Six Sigma techniques but includes change management training, essential to ensuring solutions stick in any organisation.
Choose the learning option to suit your needs. Obtain not only a Green Belt qualification but a White Belt, Yellow Belt and Change Management course as well. Learn from Lean Six Sigma experts with full lifetime support. Certify properly, learn effectively and transform your skills with 100% Effective.
Included with all online and classroom courses:
Lifetime tutor support
Lean Six Sigma Online Green Belt access for 6 months
Full curriculum for IASSC, CSSC, ASQ, BQF, ISO 18404
10 CPD points
Bonus – White, Yellow Belt & Change Management courses
Online Green Belt Course Overview
Our highly interactive, engaging and award-winning practical Online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course provides you with the flexibility to learn on any device, anywhere, anytime, 24/7 without compromising on quality. The same subjects and experiences as classroom training but at a time to suit your needs.
Don’t buy Online learning without experiencing what you will get, otherwise you will be disappointed when you obtain slides with a person reading them to you. Our eLearning was developed by our international Master Black Belts and includes:
- Interactive eLearning
- Professional voice overs
- Simulations and animations
- Videos and games
- Online study guides
- Downloadable content
- Case studies and step by step project guides
- Templates and articles
- Knowledge checks, quizzes and exams
- Exercises to apply learning
- Progress tracking towards completion and certification
Classroom Green Belt Course overview
Our Green Belt classroom training course is different from others on the market because it’s delivered through a combination of online study, classroom sessions and individual coaching. This blended approach is not only more enjoyable and rewarding, but has been shown to deliver the best outcomes.
Your training will include some online pre-work, five days in the classroom and then further self-led study to reinforce what you’ve learned. At the end of the week, you will feel confident and ready to make a start on your project.
Our engaging and practical training provides you with daily feedback on projects and your development as well as training in both technical and change management topics needed to make you an effective Green Belt.
Classroom training is run in London, Manchester, York, Milton Keynes and throughout the country. Price includes Lunch and course materials, and are held at professional training centres.
Virtual Classroom Green Belt Course overview
Our Virtual Green Belt course combines the flexibility of online training and the learning experience of classroom training, through live tutor led sessions, collaborative tools and breakout rooms.
This Virtual Classroom course allows you to learn anytime, anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection. Our Master Black Belts will teach the same materials covered in our face-to-face courses, so you’re getting the same great experience, learning and certification you’d expect. You won’t be alone either, as the virtual courses are open to delegates worldwide, allowing participants to engage and work together during tasks.
The course is run over 5 days, with a start time of 9am GMT until 5pm GMT.
6 months access
5 day course
5 day course
Following completion of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Course you will be able to:
- Certify as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and enhance your CV / Resume
- Prove to current or future employers your worth by:
- Improving processes by applying DMAIC, Lean (waste removal) and Six Sigma (variation removal) principles, tools and techniques in any industry
- Train others so that they can make a change using Lean Six Sigma tools
- Challenging norms to transform businesses
- Understanding the voice of the customer in all areas of a business
- Speaking with data to identify root causes and ensure you make correct decisions
- Receive 80 internationally-recognised CPD points upon completion of the Green Belt training to prove continual development in your career
Your Green Belt training will also have a huge positive impact on your employer: Our research shows that the average Green Belt will earn the company at least five times the cost of training in the first project they complete.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training is a requirement for many; managers, team leaders, staff involved in projects or those looking to solve problems. Certified and experienced Green Belts are sought after due to their skills and ability.
Successful Lean Six Sigma Green Belts combine technical ability with the interpersonal skills required to influence, inform and drive change. This training covers the DMAIC-based framework and also the necessary soft skills and change management skills to make you effective as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt. Just learning stats and theory is not enough.
- Introduction to eLearning with 100% Effective
- Overview of Lean and Six Sigma
- Skills of an effective Green Belt
- Roles and structures
- DMAIC roadmap
- Identifying a Lean Six Sigma project
- Setting up your project
- Overview of Define
- Project charter
- Key tools for defining a problem, including Is/Is Not and In/Out Scope
- Writing SMART goals
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Voice of the Customer
- Risk Management
- Team Selection and Launch
- Project Planning and calculating benefits
- Gate Reviews
- Overview of Measure
- Introduction to Statistics
- Visualising data, including: Scatter Plots, Pareto Charts, Pie Charts and Time Series Plots
- Process Mapping
- Cycle Time and Critical to Customer
- Data Collection
- Measurement Sytem Analysis – standard
- Control Charts
- Process Capability
- Implementing Quick Wins
- Overview of Analyse
- Identifying potential root causes
- Statistical Analysis
- Hypothesis Testing using Minitab
- Analysis of Variance
- Two Sample T-Test
- Hypothesis Testing
- Correlation and Regression
- Overview of Improve
- Generating Solutions
- Brainstorming, Brainwriting, Affinity Diagrams
- Prioritising Solutions
- Solution Selection Matrix
- Designing Detailed Solutions, including; 5S, Visual Management, Mistake Proofing and Process Balancing
- Validating your Solution
- Planning for Implementation
- Validating Benefits
- Overview of Control
- Standardisation and Training
- The Control Plan
- Confirming Improvements
- Closing Out
- Facilitation Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Coaching Skills
- Change Management
Certification and exams
To be truly certified as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt requires 2 elements. Don’t be conned by providers who only require an exam your qualification will not be recognised. Our process:
- End of course exam – understand the theory
- Multiple choice 50 questions
- Unlimited retakes
- Open book covering curriculum for CSSC, IASSC, ASQ
- Pass mark = 70% (our pass rate is 90% first time)
- Project or case study to prove application of learning
- Submit a storyboard – template provided
- Reviewed by Master Black Belts
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certificate issued – 100% pass rate as we support you until you certify
- Don’t have a project to work on? Use one of our comprehensive case studies
- Validate your certification – all certificates come with a unique number so employers can validate your certificate
- Certification for life! There’s no need to pay to re-certify after a number of years
Our curriculum covers the content required by CSSC, IASSC, ASQ, BQF and adheres to ISO 18404. You will be eligible to apply for CSSC certification by completing our accredited training. CSSC are the largest Lean Six Sigma certification body in the world.