Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course – Public Classroom Training
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course provides a structured, strategic approach to problem-solving, which means issues are halted and do not return. This enables businesses to reduce costs, increase quality and improve efficiency with limited capital expense. Six Sigma Green Belt training is an essential qualification for managers, team leaders or anyone expected to solve problems and make a difference. Our classroom training are held throughout the UK, including London, Milton Keynes, Manchester and York.
By choosing to certify as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt with 100% Effective Ltd, you are choosing high-quality training, unrivalled levels of support, and a certification that is internationally approved by external Lean Six Sigma organisations. Our certification follows best in class practice and our delegates rate us an average of five out of five stars.
Our classroom and public training is different from others on the market because it’s delivered through a combination of pre-course study, classroom sessions and coaching support. This blended approach is not only more enjoyable and rewarding, but has been shown to deliver the best outcomes. Experienced and certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belts with a proven project success rate are highly sought after. The average Green Belt can expect a salary of around £52,500, with the top 10% earning over £71,375 (figures as of Dec 2018).
Your Six Sigma Green Belt will include some pre-work, five days in the classroom and then further self-led study to reinforce what you’ve learned. At the end of the week, you will feel more confident and be ready to make a difference.
To help you complete the project, and certify, you’ll get six month’s access to our eLearning Lean Six Sigma Green Course, ongoing coaching with your dedicated Master Black Belt and unlimited email support.
Taking a classroom Six Sigma Green Belt gives you the skills and confidence to begin making improvements as soon as you get back to work. Unlike other providers, we also include change management topics that are essential to making your improvements stick!
Following your public classroom Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course you will be able to:
- Improve processes using DMAIC, Lean (waste removal) and Six Sigma (variation removal)
- Explain Lean and Six Sigma to others. Train people in hundreds of tool, techniques and principles to enable them to support you to implement change.
- Solve problems permanently using project management and Lean Six Sigma approaches
- Certify as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Understand how to collect, interpret and present data to identify and eliminate root causes
- Understand the concepts of voice of the customer so you can implement their voice in new processes
- Have confidence to challenge the norms in any business and then to make a difference to them
- Understand how to implement change successfully
- Independently manage department-specific problems, and work as part of a team to fix complex, multi-functional challenges
You’ll receive 80 internationally recognised CPD points upon completion of the training.
100% Effective certification is included in the price and requires completion of our exam and successfully presenting a completed DMAIC project. However, some delegates may wish to get their qualification endorsed by IASSC. The only method to earn an IASSC certification is to successfully sit and pass an official IASSC certification™ exam.
Our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course not only covers the body of knowledge, tools and techniques and approaches of IASSC, ASQ, BQF but it also covers change management topics in more depth than any other provider.
Using our unique blended approach to training you will be given not only engaging effective classroom training but also eLearning support before and after the public training course. You will be further supported by our best in class lifetime support.
For a full modular breakdown of the topics covered in the course, download the course brochure.
Book your course today at a venue near me.
Who should attend?
This classroom training course is perfect for anyone from a wide range of roles including managers, team leaders and anyone involved in problem solving as part of their role. This blended Lean Six Sigma Green Belt classroom training course is designed for delegates who thrive in a classroom environment and wish to hear others thought, questions and opinions. It enables networking and understanding of other industries and their challenges and successes. It enables you to work in groups to understand topics, to debate subjects and learn from each other over 5 days.
It will provide you with the necessary skills that can transform your business through process improvement.
Join thousands of successful students who have trained and certified with 100% Effective Ltd. Underpinned by our values of quality, innovation and support, our Six Sigma Green Belt training consistently achieves an average customer rating of five out of five stars and has been externally approved by international Lean Six Sigma organisations.
We have a guide for selecting the right course here, but if you’d prefer to speak to someone call us on 0800 066 3749 or use our live chat function.
Why buy from us?
- Includes International certification guaranteed
- Access to engaging Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course for 6 months after the training to learn and refresh while applying techniques no other UK company offers this
- Learn from experts with international, multi industry experience
- Learn Change Management and Lean Six Sigma content so you can apply the learning effectively – 100% Effective provide more change management content than any other provider
- Purchase from experts who have been delivering Lean Six Sigma Training for over 20 years and can answer all your questions before, during and after your training
- Lifetime support any time via phone, email or drop in to see us
- Full body of knowledge for IASCC, BQF and ASQ plus change management
- Each day of the course obtain feedback, advise and support from your Master Black Belt
- Exercises, discussions, games, case studies, pre/post-course reading make our course the only truly blended course in the UK
- 5-star reviews from thousands of students
- Purchase from a company used by respected companies all over the world
Here are the most recent reviews, to view the full list click here.
Very interesting and dense training journey. An additional day for more relevant case studies (maybe from same business) would be highly beneficial.
The training was rewarding, it allowed me to acquire new tools and to supplement my knowledge on the tools that I already knew.
Some useful tools and insight, most of training was not relevant for me (covered topics were already familiar to me)
The training was well delivered, relevant and useful. Nevertheless, due to the different level of previous experience of the group, some parts of it were not very interesting/useful and I would have liked more time to explore certain areas more in details as well as more practical activities and exercises.
We received clear, well explained training from a highly experienced professional who made it clear how Lean Six Sigma concepts could be applied to projects in all roles. It was immediately obvious from the training how we could use these principles in our projects and helped clarify many points for us going forward. All in all, very worthwhile.
Very thorough and useful information given throughout the course.
Looking forward to applying the concepts learned and to the second part of the training
A really useful introduction to LEAN six sigma tools and I am excited to get stuck into my project and start using what I have learned.
It reinforced my belief that integration into my business is essential
The training from 100% effective provided me with an underpinning understanding of Lean Six Sigma and the confidence to use the methodology to improve our company’s processes and procedures.
Really enjoyed the course
The training was delivered in an engaging way allowing topics that might otherwise be dry and difficult to be engaging and accessible.
The training was very in-depth and interactive, which allowed me to learn a great deal whilst still keeping it fun and engaging.
Easily accessible, I was able to studying around my working day and during the evenings at my own leisure. The support from the black belts was brilliant they would break down any questions/queries I had on the different subjects, increasing my understanding of each subject by tenfold.
Very informative, awesome new skills learnt and I have been given the opportunity to present them
Really high online learning experience which I would recommend to everyone who wants to study LEAN or LEAN Six Sigma Green/Black
Best training course I have been in years, incredible trainer and a 100% useful learning experience!