TRAIN THE WAY YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT, HOW YOU WANT.
Every company is different – different goals, objectives and targets, diverse history, culture and pressures. Learning new skills shouldn’t have to consist of a one-size-fits-all eLearning course or scripted classroom training. The fact is, learning is more engaging and effective when designed to suit your needs!
100% Effective can provide in-house training in any delivery method – virtual, classroom, eLearning or a blended approach with a wide range of topics. Scroll down to learn more about our in-house training services, or contact us today discuss how we can design a bespoke training program to suit your needs.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CHOOSING IN-HOUSE TRAINING?
YOU CHOOSE. WE DELIVER.
We will support you in designing the perfect training to suit your needs. We provide an easy-to-follow process and a promise to deliver quality training, no matter the subject.
- The delivery style – classroom, virtual, eLearning, or a combination through blended learning.
- The support needed – one-to-one coaching, group coaching and eLearning access duration.
- The subjects to include – pick out the topics or subjects that you want to learn.
- Timing – number of days at a time, start time, finish time, weekends, evenings, day shift or night shift.
- Certification – real projects, case studies or examinations with no projects.
- Projects – Develop new or use industry, company or function exercises.
- Feedback – access to our systems, monthly reports and discussions with trainers.
- Communication – email, virtual launches and video conferences.
In-house training allows for a much more open and productive discussion to take place, as opposed to a public course. Delegates can discuss their projects in detail, reflect on their business and ask questions without worry of confidentiality issues.
Using the same approach across your company provides the consistency of learning and knowledge, supporting cultural and behavioural change.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
In-house training programs provide a greater return on investment as we tailor them to suit your needs. It’s also cheaper than sending people to public training courses. Using virtual in-company programs will save you time, travel and expenses as well.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
To learn more about our in-house services or for help exploring your options further, call 0800 066 3749.