- Training Courses
- Lean Six Sigma
- Introduction to Lean
- Lean Practitioner Training
- Lean Kaizen Facilitator Training Course
- Lean Mistake Proofing Training
- Lean 5S Training Course
- Lean 8 Wastes Training Course
- Lean Library (47)
- Lean Bundle (10)
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Training
- Problem Solving Training Course
- All Lean Courses
- Business Improvement
- Personal Development
- Facilitation Body Language Training
- Building Self-Esteem & Assertiveness Training
- Influencing Skills Training
- Negotiation Skills Training Course
- Building Your Personal Brand
- Active Listening Skills Training
- Stress Management Training
- Online Pressure Management Training
- All Personal Development Courses
- Management Development
- All Courses
- Consultancy / Coaching
- About Us
In our engaging, highly interactive, and acclaimed Online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, you will enjoy the flexibility of learning from any device, anytime, anywhere, and 24/7, without affecting quality. You will learn the same subjects and enjoy similar experiences as those we offer in the classroom version, but at your preferred time.
You shouldn’t buy or opt for online learning without tasting the experience of what you will get. Otherwise, you may be disappointed when you get someone reading slides to you. Our international Master Black Belts are the brains behind our online learning program, which comprises of:
- Interactive eLearning
- Online study guides
- Templates and articles
- Knowledge checks, quizzes, and exams
- Simulations and animations
- Exercises to apply learning
- Professional voice-overs
- Downloadable content
- Videos and games
- Case studies and detailed project guides
- Progress monitoring towards completion and certification
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a requirement for most middle and senior management-level roles. Those who acquire this certification are often sought after because of their ability and skills. They combine their technical capability with teamwork skills needed to influence, inform, and promote change.
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training includes a framework based on DMAIC, and it also helps to offer the required general skills to make you super effective in the task.
- Introduction to eLearning with 100% Effective
- Overview of Lean and Six Sigma
- Skills of an effective Green Belt
- Roles and structures
- DMAIC roadmap
- Identifying a Lean Six Sigma project
- Setting up your project
- Overview of Define
- Project charter
- Key tools for defining a problem, including Is/Is Not and In/Out Scope
- Writing SMART goals
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Voice of the Customer
- Risk Management
- Team Selection and Launch
- Project Planning and calculating benefits
- Gate Reviews
- Overview of Measure
- Introduction to Statistics
- Visualising data, including: Scatter Plots, Pareto Charts, Pie Charts and Time Series Plots
- Process Mapping
- Cycle Time and Critical to Customer
- Data Collection
- Control Charts
- Process Capability
- Implementing Quick Wins
- Overview of Analyse
- Identifying potential root causes
- Statistical Analysis
- Hypothesis Testing using Minitab
- Analysis of Variance
- Two Sample T-Test
- Graphical analysis
- Hypothesis Testing
- Correlation and Regression
- Overview of Improve
- Generating Solutions
- Brainstorming, Brainwriting, Affinity Diagrams
- Prioritising Solutions
- Solution Selection Matrix
- Designing Detailed Solutions, including; 5S, Visual Management, Mistake Proofing and Process Balancing
- Validating your Solution
- Planning for Implementation
- Validating Benefits
- Overview of Control
- Standardisation and Training
- The Control Plan
- Confirming Improvements
- Closing Out
Change Management Skills
- Facilitation Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Coaching Skills
- Change Management
The training material is delivered following the DMAIC project approach, which provides a clear structure for the implementation of the project from the initial phase to the consolidation of the results obtained:
- D(Define), Definition – Description of the problem and initiation of the project;
- M(Measure), Measurement – Data collection and calculation of indicators of current processes;
- A(Analyze), Analysis – Statistical analysis, determination of significant factors;
- I(Improve), Improvement – Development of improvement measures;
- C(Control), Control – Evaluation of the results of changes.
You have to pass the multiple-choice exam by scoring a minimum of 70% to receive the Green Belt Certification. There is also the option of sending a case study or project to be certified. You are not bound by any requirements to send this. If you prefer a Master Black Belt grading your project, we can do this at no extra cost.
Here is a breakdown of our exam and certification options:
- End of Course Exam- Understanding the theory
- 60 Questions multiple choice
- Retakes are unlimited
- 70% pass mark (Our first-time pass rate is 90%)
- Open book that covers IASSC, CSSC, and ASQ curriculums
- Complete One Case Study or Project (Optional)
- Storyboard submission (template included).
- Master Black Belts review.
- Issuance of Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certificate- The pass rate is 100% while we support you until certification.
- You can use our comprehensive case study if you don’t have a project to work on.
- Validating Your Certification
- Each certificate will come with a unique number to allow employers to validate them.
- Lifetime Certification
- You don’t have to pay for re-certification after several years.
- We offer CSSC accredited courses that follow ISO 18404 certification. Our program also offers content required by BQF, CSSC, ASQ, and IASSC.
Below is an example certificate:
We are the only Lean Six Sigma training provider in the UK to deliver a true blended learning option, which provides a more robust and deeper understanding of the topic in a much shorter period than traditional training. We also have the unique ability to provide all of our courses online, in a classroom supported by ongoing support from dedicated Master Black Belts, or in a venue of your choosing.
We’ve been providing Lean Six Sigma training since 1999 and have a proven track record of successfully training delegates to deliver long-term, quantifiable savings at their organisations. Our trainers are all highly experienced Master Black Belts that have real-world experience across all industries and in countries around the world. We aim to make all of our delegates 100% Effective in their new roles.
We are based in the UK and offer our training services worldwide.
Our trainers are all carefully selected to ensure that only the best Master Black Belts, with years of relevant hands-on experience, deliver our courses. Each trainer has worked across multiple industries and has helped implement Lean Six Sigma and coach Belts of all levels in companies worldwide. Our trainers do everything in their power to effectively coach people through their training and successfully get Lean Six Sigma implemented in their organisation.
Why This Program is Effective
Our Most Popular Locations
Our Six Sigma, Lean and Kaizen classroom training is available in major locations, towns and cities across the UK. Here’s where we get the most demand.