We are a worldwide training and consultancy company, looking for a website and eLearning manager to join our team.
You will be responsible for creating new website pages, updating existing products, working with Articulate, SCORM and Moodle. You will have a strong understanding of WordPress and Moodle, and be able to liaise with clients and stakeholders.
Although being a website designer or website developer isn’t essential to this role, it will bring benefits to the responsibilities laid out below.
This is a remote position.
- Managing all IT, web and eLearning projects
- Liaising with team members, stakeholders and external resources
- Creating new websites and pages
- Maintaining/improving our current sites
- Managing external resources
- Updating existing Articulate Storyline files
- Building courses in Moodle
- Exporting SCORM files (local and SCORM connectors) and testing
- Managing multiple domains and website hosting accounts
- Ability to manage multiple projects from inception to completion
- Attention to detail in written materials
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Ability to structure, develop and articulate project plans with confidence
- Advance WordPress skills in both customising and updating
- Strong understanding of Moodle and LMS’
- In-depth knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with MyPHPAdmin/MySQL
- Understanding of Articulate Storyline 3/360
- Experience with Google Adwords (not essential)
- Strong IT and communication skills
- Google Workspace knowledge
- Full time permanent
- Remote working (with occasional office visit)
- Monday – Friday 8.30 – 5pm
- Company pension
- 20 days holiday (+bank holidays)
- Salary depending on experience please indicate your expectations
- No agencies
- Only UK residents need apply