Online Self-Esteem and Assertiveness Training
Build your Self-Esteem and become more Assertive through this highly engaging, online training course designed by experts. Lean how to become assertive and build your self esteem through online and offline exercises, then download your certificate in Self Esteem and Assertiveness which will benefit you for life.
Low self-esteem can cause a ripple effect throughout your professional and personal life, holding you back from reaching your full potential. By increasing your self-esteem and becoming more assertive you’ll find yourself more able to succeed at work, and more confident in your personal life.
- Recognise your worth
- Develop techniques for eliminating unhealthy thought patterns and replacing them with supportive patterns
- Learn how to turn negative thoughts into positive ones
- Learn how to get what you want
- Set goals that reflect your dreams and desires, and reinforce healthy patterns
As this course takes just a few hours to complete, you could start building your confidence today. So, what are you waiting for invest in yourself today and become more confident and assured? Believe in yourself and see amazing results.
- 1 month access
100% online course
This short course will teach you how to better understand self-esteem and its wider impact. You’ll be given the tools you need to improve your self-esteem, increase your assertiveness and help you to become a better communicator in a few short hours.
- Defining self-esteem
- The link between assertiveness and self-esteem
- Characteristics of low self-esteem
- The impact of negative self-talk
- How to be ‘good enough’
- Developing healthier patterns
- Building confidence in others
- Building your own confidence
- Reversing negative thoughts
- How to ask for what you want
- Being assertive and getting results
- Setting goals and identifying your dreams
Who should attend?
This course is perfect for anyone who thinks they may be being held back by either low self-worth or a lack of assertiveness. You’ll be provided with some key tips for improving your confidence and preventing negative thoughts, as well as advice on how to ask for what you want (and get it).
This course offers general tips and suggestions specifically developed in the context of professional development, and should not replace medical advice if you think low self-worth is having a significant, damaging impact on your work or relationships.
Here are the most recent reviews, to view the full list click here.
A easy and enjoyable way to complete courses
In a short few weeks i have learned so much and gained an extra skill set that could broaden my career
Very easy to do this training
Clear delivery and excellent clarity on how to apply in my own workplace
Great course and very in depth.
Ticked all the boxes
Good basic information
Well presented with the right level of knowledge.
Excellent package that gives you the knowledge to undertake Lean activities.
Well presented with great ideas and topics.
Well paced, great content without the excessive dialogue or jargon.
Great!! Thank you