THIS POST HAS BEEN FILLED
We’re currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team. Your initial responsibilities would be to help us with our on-going eLearning upgrades.
You’ll be working closely with the IT Manager and Marketing Manager to design an impressive new eLearning suite ready to be passed to our eLearning Developer.
The work demands creative flair, an ability to work within brand guidelines and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
This is a full-time six month contract based in our Pocklington office.
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
The role will include:
- Taking a text only Powerpoint or Word file and creating a dynamic module that will keep learners engaged
- Understanding the capabilities of eLearning software and creating visual designs that make the most of it
- Creating engaging eLearning content layout designs
- Working closely with our Marketing dept to ensure all designs remain on-brand
- Creating unique images to illustrate the eLearning
The successful candidate will have:
- The creativity to think outside the box
- The ability to create original ideas that fit the brief and brand
- The skills to produce new ideas and concepts
- Demonstrable design skills
- An organised and methodical approach with excellent time management skills
- The ability to work as part of a team with marketing, IT and the eLearning Developer.
- Ideally hold a working knowledge of eLearning content development software (e.g, Articulate, Storyline
To apply for this role send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you’re a good fit for the role to email@example.com by April 30th 2015.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]