We are currently looking for an ambitious and proactive Business Development Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Your full time role will be selling business/continuous improvement training and consultancy solutions to both multinational and SME clients across the world.
Working closely with both the existing sales team and the Marketing Manager, you will be tasked with helping us achieve our ambitious growth targets.
The role is based full time in our Pocklington office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contacting Senior Executives to discuss their training and business improvement needs and arranging appointments for Senior Consultants
- Selling classroom and online training to both individuals and companies through cold calling against daily call targets
- Generating leads and closing sales for in-house training and large scale business improvement deployments
- Maintaining relationships and developing sell-on opportunities with existing clients
- Designing, writing and submitting proposals for high value packages against monthly targets
- Helping to ensure the success of marketing campaigns by proactively promoting current offers and converting leads generated by the campaign
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum three years in a B2B sales/business development environment
- Demonstrable success in generating sales from cold calling, and evidence of excellent conversion of warm leads
- Energy, determination, ambition, adaptability and professionalism
- Ability to deal with senior decision makers and to close a deal
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent telephone manner
- An organised and methodical approach with excellent time management skills
- Evidence of having increased sales and exceeded targets within previous roles
- Hunger to succeed
- Ability to champion the brand by ensuring all communications reflect 100% Effective’s brand guidelines and values, and a genuine interest in continuous improvement
- Experience selling business/continuous improvement related training and consultancy solutions (this is a requirement for the role, though full product training would be given)
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma is desirable
B2B, Business Development, Outbound calls, Sales, Telesales, Cold calling, Contract Management, Lean Six Sigma, Business Improvement
To apply for this role send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you’re a good fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.