- Training Courses
- Lean Six Sigma
- Introduction to Lean
- Lean Practitioner Training
- Lean Kaizen Facilitator Training Course
- Lean Mistake Proofing Training
- Lean 5S Training Course
- Lean 8 Wastes Training Course
- Lean Library (47)
- Lean Bundle (10)
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Training
- Problem Solving Training Course
- All Lean Courses
- Business Improvement
- Personal Development
- Facilitation Body Language Training
- Building Self-Esteem & Assertiveness Training
- Influencing Skills Training
- Negotiation Skills Training Course
- Building Your Personal Brand
- Active Listening Skills Training
- Stress Management Training
- Online Pressure Management Training
- All Personal Development Courses
- Management Development
- All Courses
- Consultancy / Coaching
- About Us
Many people experience stress from time to time, but prolonged periods can be harmful. There are many ways in which you can reduce or avoid stress, and if you are experiencing stress already, there are approaches to manage it more effectively.
Our Stress Management course will help you become more effective at managing stress in the workplace and in your personal life. Through a series of activities and tasks, you’ll learn how to identify what triggers stress, how it affects you and those around you, and how to deal with it in a healthy way.
Stress is something that we encounter constantly throughout or working and personal lives. Knowing how to handle stress effectively and recognising it in yourself and the people around you are useful skills to have. It will help you to become a more effective team player or leader, and will help you to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
The stress management course will help you to:
This short Stress Management course will teach you about understanding stress and managing it in a healthy way. By the end of the course, you should be able to:
Our trainers are experts
– As experts in business improvement we have supported clients on 5 continents to map and improve processes. We have trained thousands of delegates in the art of process mapping.
– No matter your learning method you will receive access to our eLearning course for 1 month allowing your to retake the course over and over again. This is highly valuable when you run your first sessions
– All our courses come with unlimited support via phone or email. When you have a problem or need support our Master Black Belts will help you.
Highly practical training
– All our training options provide practical training from experts who have been there, seen it and done it. We will enrich the training with stories, examples and experiences to answer your questions.
100% Effective certification is included in the price and requires completion of our online exam. Our process:
- End of course exam – understand the theory
- Multiple choice 20 questions
- Unlimited retakes
- Open book covering full curriculum
- Pass mark = 70% (our pass rate is 90% first time)
- Validate your certification – all certificates come with a unique number so employers can validate your certificate
- Certification for life! There’s no need to pay to re-certify after a number of years
Have any questions about our Stress Management course? Get in touch below!
Don’t delay, start your learning today!
Select modes of training
Blogs & Articles
News, insights and infographics
Our Most Popular Locations
Our Six Sigma, Lean and Kaizen classroom training is available in major locations, towns and cities across the UK. Here’s where we get the most demand.