We are pleased to announce a new and exciting opportunity to join our team (with immediate start). We are looking for an eLearning Developer to join us with ongoing client projects as either a full time employee or a freelancer (this can be discussed).
Please read the entire list of responsibilities and key skills required before applying.
Undertaking commercial eLearning development projects using industry-standard media and
eLearning authoring tools and producing content as per the client’s requirements.
Produce animations, videos, and graphics that can be accessed through various media to enhance
learning experiences, and to promote the use of eLearning and blended learning.
- Play a lead role in client-facing learning development.
- Fluent in written English with excellent grammar.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Work well across multiple projects with the ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Ability to make decisions and work independently under pressure.
- A conscientious attention to detail.
- At least 2 years’ experience in eLearning course building with Articulate Storyline 3 or 360.
- Knowledge and understanding of LMS systems and standards, specifically Moodle.
- Designing and developing static and interactive eLearning content for a range of subjects.
- An ability to apply design skills to all manner of training types e.g., eLearning courses, infographics,
videos, graphics etc.
- Strong background in eLearning development, L&D, or LX design.
- Ability to design and develop courses from client briefings.
- An understanding of Lean Six Sigma.
- A background in training for business.
- An understanding of UX / UI Design.
- An interest in game-based learning or educational psychology.
About the role:
- Our office is located in York, however the position is open worldwide
- Hours are flexible, whether that be full time, part time or freelance
- Salary/day rate is based on experience
- Start date is immediate
How to apply:
Please send your CV, cover letter and examples of eLearning courses you have previously developed to email@example.com.