THIS ROLE HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a content writer to become a key part of a growing business that invests in staff and offers great options for future progression.
Based in our Pocklington office with our dynamic and energetic team, this role is commutable from York, Leeds, Hull and the surrounding areas. The successful candidate will be talented and self-motivated and will be tasked with supporting the Marketing Manager to produce a wide variety of high-quality content.
This role is open to applicants from a mixed background, but experience writing excellent copy to deadline and an understanding of SEO is essential.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creation and development of a wide range of marketing collateral, from training brochures to presentations to newsletters and case studies
- Working with the Marketing Manager on campaigns, website development, newsletters, collateral production and other copy requests
- Working with others in the business, especially the sales team, to produce relevant marketing materials
- Producing the information required for White Papers and Infographics
- Working with the Marketing Manager to manage the social media accounts
- Writing informative and engaging blogs and articles
- Writing SEO-friendly website copy
- Working simultaneously on a number of projects, and prioritising effectively
- Writing content to a specified brief and to deadline
- Coming up with new ideas for content and marketing campaigns
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of two years’ experience writing online content/ copy
- Experience writing to a specified target audience
- An understanding of how to convey complex subjects in a clear and simple manner
- Outstanding spelling and grammar
- Demonstrable experience of digital marketing and SEO
100% Effective offers a competitive salary based on experience, as well as significant opportunities for training and development.
100% Effective is one of the UK’s leading Lean Six Sigma consultancy and training providers. We provide internally produced classroom, in-house and online business improvement training which can be tailored to suit the individual circumstances.
We’ve helped clients – including some of the world’s biggest names – across five continents from SMEs to multinationals but remain absolutely committed to our core values of quality, support and innovation.
To apply please send your CV with a brief explanation of why you feel you would suit the role to email@example.com