Online Conflict Resolution Training
It’s not possible for everyone to agree all the time. It’s important to learn how to manage disagreements so that they do not harm relationships. By learning skills to manage conflict, you can approach disagreements with confidence to enable you to manage your relationships.
The Conflict Resolution course is designed to help you develop your conflict resolution skills. Through interactive exercises and activities, you will learn a range of skills to help you understand how conflict happens, how emotions come into play, and how to manage conflict effectively.
The Conflict Resolution course is optimised for all devices and takes approximately 30 minutes of study to complete. For the best learning experience, we recommend taking the training in several sittings. With one months’ access to the material, you will have plenty of time to study and revisit the content. To ensure continued success, you will also have access to our lifetime support.
- 1 month access
- 30 minutes of study
100% online course
- Certificate included
This course will help you develop a range of conflict management skills that you can utilise to resolve disagreements and conflicts in the workplace.
The Conflict Resolution course will help you to:
- Recognise how your own attitudes and actions affect others.
- Find new and effective techniques for dealing with difficult people.
- Learn some techniques for managing and dealing with anger.
- Develop coping strategies for dealing with difficult people and difficult situations.
This course will help you to develop the skills and confidence required to deal with conflicts in the workplace.
The Conflict Resolution course covers the following topics:
- Understanding conflict.
- Conflict as communication.
- Benefits of confrontation.
- Preventing problems.
- The 3 Fs (Facts, Frequency and Frustration).
- Managing anger.
- The three-step conflict resolution model.
- Dealing with apparent non-compliance.
- How to prevent yourself from feeling too stressed.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at people who wish to improve their communication skills and to increase their confidence in dealing with difficult situations in the workplace.
Here are the most recent reviews, to view the full list click here.