What are the benefits of an NUS card?
An NUS extra card entitles you to discounts from hundreds of high street shops, restaurants, travel providers and many more. Below are just a few examples of where you could use your NUS card.
Please note, as NUS partners are always changing, we advise you check out the NUS website for the full list of current retailers accepting NUS Student Cards.
How can I apply for an NUS card?
In short, here’s what you need to do to apply for your NUS card:
- Purchase an eligible training course (our courses are not eligible).
- Visit the NUS website.
- Select a provider from the list of approved places of study.
- Choose Professional/Vocational as the Course Level.
- Complete your personal information, including your student ID.
- Purchase your card for £12 per year + £1 P&P.