We are currently looking for a full time eLearning course designer/developer to join our Pocklington team. In this role you will be tasked with redesigning and developing our current offering to deliver market-leading engagement and interactivity.
You will be working closely with our IT and Marketing Manager and alongside another course developer, as well as key internal consultants, to meet your objectives.
The role is based in our Pocklington (YO422DQ) office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the IT manager and other members of the development team to develop the courses using Articulate Storyline 2
- Playing an essential role in delivering a market-leading suite of eLearning courses
- Improving engagement and interactivity on the current offering
- Two or more years’ experience working on eLearning design and development
- Must be able to provide example of previous work (created in Storyline 2)
- Must have experience in graphic and sound editing packaging
- Must be creative and able to work under pressure
Articulate Storyline 2, Photoshop, Fireworks, animation, animated gifs and LMS platforms
If this role is of interest then please email your CV and current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org