Business Development Manager; Business Improvement Training & Consultancy East Yorkshire Based
100% Effective is one of the UK’s foremost Business Improvement consultancy and training providers. We provide market-leading public, in-house and online training with a flexible and pragmatic approach so our lessons can be tailored to suit the individual circumstances. We’ve helped clients – including some of the world’s biggest names – across five continents from SMEs to multinationals but remain absolutely committed to our core values.
Our eLearning, classroom, and in-house training portfolio offers bespoke learning solutions to individuals and organisations across all industries and sectors, providing them with the skills to continually improve their business. It is an essential requirement therefore, that you have a background selling training and/or consultancy solutions, ideally to blue chip organisations. You will have excellent sales skills and have a proven record of exceeding sales targets.
Along with experience of understanding training requirements and developing learning solutions to identify the best offering for our clients, your role will include maximising revenue by building on existing relationships as well as identifying and generating new opportunities.
Based in our East Yorkshire office you will communicate with customers at all levels; from self-payers attending a single course, up to C-suite individuals looking to embed a culture of continuous improvement within their organisations. Daily activity will include telesales, setting up client meetings, identifying client training requirements, and developing proposals to win business.
- Generates revenue from existing clients
- Identifies and develops business opportunities
- Understands and provides insight into client requirements
- Draws on our vast experience and training materials to design high quality solutions
- Driven and self-motivated
Your Skills & Experience
- Proven business development background, preferably within private sector sales
- Proven proactive sales experience with demonstrable success exceeding targets
- Background in business improvement training/consultancy
- Experience of discussing and developing learning solutions with key stakeholders
- Experience of a consultative sales processes, and of writing tenders and proposals
- Excellent communication skills and ability to create and maintain relationships at all levels
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and language skills
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy
To apply for the role send a CV and a cover letter explaining why you’re a great fit for 100% Effective to firstname.lastname@example.org