Online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training
Online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training will make you; more successful in process improvement, problem solving, project and change management, while improving your confidence and boosting your career through learning and applying the most comprehensive business approach in the world today. With lifetime phone and email support we will guarantee to certify you as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, enhancing your skills, your CV and your prospects. Learn not only the theory but the practical application of Lean Six Sigma through fun, interactive and engaging award-winning online training.
As the UK’s only true online Lean Six Sigma provider you will learn from world renowned experts all the key skills of Lean, Six Sigma and also Change Management (to enable you to implement your solutions).
Join thousands of like-minded people who have qualified and improved their prospects over the last 20 years with a 100% Effective Lean Six Sigma Online Green Belt Training Course. Click the demo button below, to see a short example of the quality of our eLearning.
Our Online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course not only covers the body of knowledge, tools and techniques and approaches of IASSC, ASQ, BQF but it also covers change management topics in more depth than any other provider.
- Introduction to eLearning with 100% Effective
- Overview of Lean and Six Sigma
- Skills of an effective Green Belt
- Roles and structures
- DMAIC roadmap
- Identifying a Lean Six Sigma project
- Setting up your project
- Overview of Define
- Project charter
- Key tools for defining a problem, including Is/Is Not and In/Out Scope
- Writing SMART goals
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Voice of the Customer
- Risk Management
- Team Selection and Launch
- Project Planning and calculating benefits
- Gate Reviews
- Overview of Measure
- Introduction to Statistics
- Visualising data, including: Scatter Plots, Pareto Charts, Pie Charts and Time Series Plots
- Process Mapping
- Cycle Time and Critical to Customer
- Data Collection
- Measurement Sytem Analysis – standard
- Control Charts
- Process Capability
- Implementing Quick Wins
- Overview of Analyse
- Identifying potential root causes
- Statistical Analysis
- Hypothesis Testing using Minitab
- Analysis of Variance
- Two Sample T-Test
- Hypothesis Testing
- Correlation and Regression
- Overview of Improve
- Generating Solutions
- Brainstorming, Brainwriting, Affinity Diagrams
- Prioritising Solutions
- Solution Selection Matrix
- Designing Detailed Solutions, including; 5S, Visual Management, Mistake Proofing and Process Balancing
- Validating your Solution
- Planning for Implementation
- Validating Benefits
- Overview of Control
- Standardisation and Training
- The Control Plan
- Confirming Improvements
- Closing Out
- Facilitation Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Coaching Skills
- Change Management
Following completion of the course you will be able to:
- Improve processes using DMAIC, Lean (waste removal) and Six Sigma (variation removal)
- Apply Lean and Six Sigma principles, tools and techniques and explain the concepts to others
- Understand the structures, roles and processes to challenge norms and transform businesses
- Apply and understand the voice of the customer in all areas of business
- Collect and analyse data appropriately, ensuring you make correct decisions
- Use data to identify the root causes of problems
- Independently manage department-specific problems, and work as part of a team to fix complex, multi-functional challenges
- Solve a business problem by running a project that will enable you to certify
You’ll receive 80 internationally recognised CPD points upon completion of the training.
This is a CSSC Accredited Green Belt™. 100% Effective certification is included in the price and requires completion of our online exam and successfully presenting a completed DMAIC project. However, some delegates may wish to get their qualification endorsed by CSSC. The only method to earn a CSSC certification is to successfully sit and pass an official CSSC certification™ exam.
Frequently asked questions
Who should attend?
Anyone. This training is appropriate for a wide range of positions including managers, team leaders and anyone involved in problem solving as part of their day-to-day role. At this level you’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of Lean Six Sigma and should be able to confidently run your own projects.
Do I need a project to certify?
To be a certified Green Belt you’ll need to submit one project (and pass the exam) before receiving a ‘Certified’ certificate. But don’t worry if you don’t have a live project you can use, as we have case studies freely available to choose from. These were designed by our own Master Black Belts and include everything you’d expect to see in a real life project.
How long do I have to train?
The Green Belt course is provided with 6 months access. You’ll need to complete the training and certification within this time (or you can purchase an extension at the end).
Are there any prerequisites?
None. Our courses assume no prior knowledge in Lean Six Sigma.
Further reading: What is Lean Six Sigma?
Why buy from us?
- Certification included – NO ADDITIONAL COSTS
- Satisfaction rate of 4.85/5
- Learn when and where you want
- Best in industry support from the experts who deliver the course
- Highly engaging quality eLearning, you can see before you buy
- Change Management and Lean Six Sigma content – enabling successful application
- Designed by industry expert not offered by middle men reselling others company’s courses
- Purchase from experts who have been delivering online Lean Six Sigma Training since 2007 and Lean Six Sigma for 20 years plus
- Only UK company to offer full suite of self-developed Lean Six Sigma online courses
- Purchase from a company used by respected companies all over the world
- Experience the quality eLearning before you buy
Here are the most recent reviews, to view the full list click here.
100% Effective Green Belt training communicated skills and reinforced through interactive practice exercises. I have the skills required to apply DMAIC and LSS tools.
it’s very good,and useful for 6 sigma project
Thank you for an initial insight into the world of Lean Six Sigma.
There is a lot of material to cover per day and at times I was worried it was not going to sink in but with time and practice, I think all will be OK
The training is broke down in such a way that you easily manage your time spent between training and your day to day activities, you can spend as little or as much time as you want.
It was a good experience a bit overwhelming at times but overall very helpful in my department
Makes you think differently
This course equipped me with the tools to go forward with a significant problem.
Overwhelming but awesome.
Mike was extremely knowledgeable and well-versed in all areas of lean six sigma. This was communicated quite well to all students.
The training experience provided was well-done. Any shortcoming of it or my own lack of understanding is a result of my own (level of experience and understanding of prior concepts).
I thoroughly enjoyed the course as a whole and know it will be very useful in my work.
The trainer was great.
The training was thorough and detailed and provided a platform on which to build almost any project to enable effective improvements.
LSS is not just a tool set but also a mindset. It was clear that our trainer believed in the methods that he was teaching and motivated our group to strive for higher standards in our day-to-day jobs.
Very interesting and dense training journey. An additional day for more relevant case studies (maybe from same business) would be highly beneficial.
The training was rewarding, it allowed me to acquire new tools and to supplement my knowledge on the tools that I already knew.
Some useful tools and insight, most of training was not relevant for me (covered topics were already familiar to me)