Role: Marketing Manager
Company: 100% Effective (www.100pcEffective.com)
Sectors: Professional/Business Services
Location: Based in York
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Full time
Specialist areas: Marketing (general) / PR
Start date: ASAP
Deadline for applications: 12 July 2013
We are a fast-growing business improvement consultancy and training company looking for an experienced and dynamic marketing manager. In addition to developing the business as part of the in-house marketing team, you will also work independently on client projects in a consulting and interim capacity, dividing your time between our headquarters in York and clients’ offices across the UK.
To apply for this role you must have proven experience of strategic marketing (ideally encompassing professional services), with sound knowledge of the marketing mix and excellent writing skills.
- Conducting strategic audits of clients’ marketing activity and competitive position, followed by a presentation of key findings and recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing marketing plans and activity to support business objectives.
- Operational support for 100% Effective, including the website, social media, PR, events, newsletters, advertising, collateral and content creation.
- Supporting new business development initiatives, including new product development.
- Taking on ad-hoc projects to support members of the consultancy and training teams.
- A strategic marketing professional with at least 4 years’ experience.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills, with a focus on producing engaging and high quality content.
- Experience of managing multiple projects and working across a broad range of marketing disciplines.
- Confident and experienced in engaging with senior stakeholders.
- Ideally with experience in professional service marketing.
- CIM qualification desirable.
- Please email your CV together with any supporting information to Sarah Pearson – jobs@100pcEffective.com
- Telephone interviews will be arranged with shortlisted applicants.
- We will then invite applicants to an interview in York.