20/3/2017 WE ARE NO LONGER RECRUITING FOR THIS ROLE
100% Effective is seeking a skilled Marketing Manager for maternity cover, starting May 2017. Reporting to the Managing Director and working alongside the sales team you will be responsible for promoting the company in order to increase enquiries and, ultimately, sales. You will do this by increasing exposure and brand awareness using marketing and promotional activity through predominantly digital channels.
As part of this fast-growing and innovative Business Improvement and Professional Development provider, flexibility and adaptability are essential. This is an opportunity for someone to gain valuable experience in a niche business, and gain a Business Improvement qualification.
Candidates will need to demonstrate a flair for promotion and marketing strategy, with excellent project management skills and a high level of attention to detail. You will benefit from experience managing a small team and a demanding workload.
This is a full-time, temporary position based in the central York office, with remuneration based on experience.
As the Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover) your responsibility will be overseeing the smooth running of the Marketing Department. You will be managing the Content Marketer and ensuring the department resources are used effectively, carefully planning and prioritising to meet the 2017 Marketing Objectives.
You will also be responsible for key marketing activities, and how the workload is managed within your team.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Work with other departments to successfully run campaigns
- Create/proof email copy
- Build and send regular email campaigns and monthly newsletters
- Manage lists and segmentation
- Managing responses to campaigns
- Managing/optimising PPC
- Reporting on campaign stats
- Create and manage relevant landing pages/blogs
- Refer leads to the Sales department
- Manage the day to day running of Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest
- LinkedIn group activity and forum participation
- Regular blog creation/proofing
- Infographic and graphic creation
- Using InDesign and Fireworks to create collateral
Other routine activities
- Work alongside the Content Marketer
- Update landing page content
- Ongoing optimisation for SEO and CX
- Working with other departments on new product development (primarily branding, copywriting and proofing)
- Promoting and running small networking events
- Competitor analysis/benchmarking
- Reporting from Google Analytics
- Monthly Marketing Reporting
- Minimum of 3 years’ marketing experience and at least 1 year of management
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Excellent written and communication skills. Should be able to produce compelling copy for any marketing communications.
- Strong experience using Google Docs, Mailchimp, Google Analytics and Adwords
- Working proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Fireworks and Hootsuite
- Social media management experience
- B2B marketing experience an advantage
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31st.