100% Effective are seeking to grow the eLearning arm of their business significantly, and as such are looking for an experienced, highly motivated and successful Sales Executive to embrace our consultative selling approach, develop new business, and play a key part in driving the growth of our company.
The successful candidate will target individuals at all levels, and companies across all sectors, to sell our range of eLearning options – existing courses are based on continuous improvement (mainly Lean Six Sigma) and associated soft skills (such as Change Management). Responsible for identifying opportunities through cold calling and developing new business (occasional warm leads will be available, but this is predominantly a new business development role), the successful applicant will be targeted with generating sales in excess of £300k in their first year. Once in the role, the Sales Executive will be supported by current Sales and Marketing staff.
You will have a proven capability selling in a consultative manner both face to face and over the phone, and be competent designing bespoke solutions and writing engaging proposals. You will have a strong track record of delivering against financial targets, and have experience of selling big ticket eLearning packages. You will possess the gravitas to engage with people at all levels, and have the tenacity to work through a long sales cycle.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of consultative selling, B2B and B2C, having sold eLearning courses and bespoke eLearning development packages
- Deep understanding of eLearning and Learning Management Systems
- Ability to sell over the telephone and face to face
- Ability to develop new business including experience in cold calling and lead generation
- Enthusiasm and energy for the role, and an appetite for success
- Excellent spelling, grammar and language skills, and experience writing proposals and responding to tenders
- Good networking skills
- A proven ability to deliver against targets
You will be based in our central York office a minimum of 2 days per week, and the role may require occasional travel across the UK. This position is therefore only open to current UK residents holding a full and clean driving licence.
Salary and Bonus
Salary will be negotiable based on experience, up to £35k basic with uncapped bonus (OTE in the region of £45k). Auto enrolment pension scheme and 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays offered.
How to apply
Email an up-to-date CV and a covering letter detailing why you are a good fit for the role to email@example.com.