What are the benefits of an NUS card?
An NUS extra card entitles you to discounts from hundreds of high street shops, restaurants, travel providers and many more. Below are just a few examples of where you could use your NUS card.
How can I apply for an NUS card?
In short, here’s what you need to do to apply for your NUS card:
Purchase an eligible training course from us.
NUS website. Select 100% Effective Ltd from the list of approved places of study.
Choose Professional/Vocational as the Course Level.
Select Business and Management as your Course Discipline.
Complete your personal information, including your student ID (
where do I find my Student ID?). Purchase your card for £12 per year + £1 P&P.
For a more detailed guide, please see below:
1. Ensure you have purchased an eligible course from us.
2. Go to the NUS website –
3. Fill in your personal email address. This does not have to be the same email address you used to purchase your course with us.
4. Choose 100% Effective Ltd from the list of approved places of study.
5. When choosing your course, you will need to select the options of Professional/Vocational as course level and Business and Management as course discipline from the list of available courses.
6. Complete your personal information. You will need to provide your student ID when signing up for your card (
where can I find my Student ID?)
7. Purchase your NUS card for £12 per year + £1 P&P.
Where can I find my Student ID?
1. Sign into your account here:
2. Click your name at the top of the page:
3. Within your profile page, your Student ID is displayed (as highlighted below):
Which courses are approved by NUS?
Not all of our courses will entitle you to join the NUS. You may only register with the NUS and apply to receive an NUS extra card when you have purchased an approved course.
Applications are monitored and those that are not eligible may be rejected or cancelled without notice.
ALL of our online and classroom training courses are approved, excluding our White Belt and Time Management courses.