A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced consultant or trainer who has demonstrated their ability to sell, and now wants to concentrate in this area of expertise.
Our elearning, classroom, and in-house training portfolio and consultancy services offer bespoke solutions to individuals and organisations across all industries and sectors, providing them with the skills to continually improve their business. We are seeking an individual with experience in delivery of business improvements techniques, including Lean and Six Sigma, to lead our consultative selling approach, develop new business, and play a key part in driving the growth of our company.
You will target individuals at all levels and companies across all sectors, predominantly in the UK. You will identify opportunities, generate cold and develop warm leads, and supported by sales and marketing staff will be tasked with achieving sales in excess of £250k in your first year. You will sell in a consultative manner both face to face and over the phone, and be competent designing bespoke solutions and writing engaging proposals.
The successful candidate will have a strong track record of delivering against financial targets, and have experience of selling big ticket products and services. You will possess the gravitas to engage with people at all levels, and have the tenacity to work through a long sales cycle. You will have experience of business improvement over a number of years, as well as selling and business development. Reporting to the MD is this is an opportunity for an individual to grow into a senior role in the organisation.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Experience in delivery of business improvement (Lean, Six Sigma) across multiple industries
• A portfolio of successful business improvement projects
• Experience of consultative selling, ideally in a training and consultancy market
• Experience of developing new business
• Enthusiasm and energy for the role, and an appetite for success
• Excellent spelling, grammar and language skills, and experience writing proposals and responding to tenders
• Good networking skills
• A proven ability to deliver against targets
• Exceptional presentation skills
You will be based in our East Yorkshire offices and sometimes from home, but the role will require travel across the UK. This position is only open to current UK residents.
Salary and Bonus
Competitive basic salary, OTE, and compensation package to reflect the responsibilities of the role.