Everyone learns in different ways, and we are all familiar with the frustration of feeling held back in the classroom by someone who is struggling. But, by the time we reach adulthood, most us know what works for us. That’s why at 100% Effective we are working to transform all of our classroom training courses to reflect this.
In the last few weeks we have been rolling out the improved blended learning for our Green and Black Belt Lean Six Sigma courses. These sessions get rid of the waste in classroom learning and make them much more efficient – as you would expect from us!
By providing some online training before you even walk into a classroom, we ensure that everyone has the same starting point. In doing so we transform lectures into discussion sessions – allowing for a greater depth of understanding in how to apply the theory.
We retain information most effectively when we see, hear and experience it in a wide variety of ways. This is why our blended courses utilise the very best in online learning and exercises – to complete at your own pace – with traditional classroom training, one to one coaching and case studies. You have both the flexibility to learn at your own pace, and the benefit of learning from others.
“One of the drawbacks of online training is that you are on your own. You don’t hear the questions others ask, you can’t discuss things and you can’t practise things. This is where our classroom training comes into its own. You have lots of time to practise, apply and discuss topics and tools,” explains Mike Titchen, Head of Training Development.
Our blending learning programme is one of the most thorough available as it provides:
- First class online training courses – interactive, video and audio based learning
- Excellent quizzes, exercises and assessments online
- Your own dedicated Master Black Belt to email, webcast with and talk to on the phone to answer your questions
- Classroom training with world class Master Black Belts with years of experience who can train to different levels and learning styles
- Coaching sessions with a Master Black Belt
- Exercises and case studies to practise the learning online and in the classroom
- On-going access to the whole course online after the training has finished
Blended courses provide the depth and variety of study to achieve the same quality of learning as classroom sessions, in a much shorter period of time.
If our innovative approach has piqued your interest, call us on 0800 066 3749 or use the Live Chat button.